Step 1 TASK FORMATION. This is the first meeting with the builder and/or homeowner to talk about his goals in the newly created or renovated space. We will discuss in detail all needs, planned activities, priorities and values to be integrated in this space, And also budget, timelines and the expectations for the interior designer. We discuss the scope and conditions of the project. I perform detailed measurements on the object and collect other necessary information.
Step 2 ENERGIC STRATEGY FORMATION WITH FENG SHUI METHODS. This part of the project reduces many risks. Since Feng Shui became popularized, superstitious and lost its true meaning, many ignore this part.
Step 3 CONCEPT. Summarizing the ideas and formation of a unique style. It is decided which colours, materials, textures and patterns reflect best the individuality and values of the hosts of the space. Presented by analogs, stylistic collages (mood board), 3D visualizations.
Step 4 MAIN DETAILED DRAWINGS that reflect conceptual solutions.
- Furniture layout plans
- Electrical sources and lighting plans
Stage 5 OTHER DETAILED TECHNICAL DRAWINGS. All drawings that builders and manufacturers require.
- Partitions plans
- Sanitary appliances plan
- Doors schemes and door opening direction plans
- Floor coverings plans with quantities calculation
- Colour plans with quantities calculation
- Ceiling plans with ceiling details schemes and alignment with ventilation plans
- Accent walls evolvements
- Tiling plans
- Fireplaces and stairs schemes
- Kitchen and other solid manufactured furniture schemes
Step 6 FURNITURE MATERIALS AND FURNITURE SELECTION in accordance with the intended interior style and budget (you can save up to 15% purchasing at my partners salons for interior materials, furniture and interior accessories), assisting in ordering, sending and receiving goods:
- Floor, wall and ceiling finishing materials selection with quantities calculation
- Doors, door casing and plinths
- Sanitary appliances and tiles
- Luminaires and other lighting elements, sockets, switches
- Solid and upholstered furniture
- Curtains and other home textile
Step 7 PROJECT AUTHOR’S SUPERVISION: Visiting the object and verifying installation to be performed according to the planned drawings, meeting with the client and / or the executor and builders, manufacturers, solving issues emerging in the process (until the completion of the interior installation).
Step 8 DECORATION / UPDATE: This is final aesthetic interior touches by choosing home textiles, accessories and decorative elements such us paintings, frames, sculptures, vases, office supplies and similar interior items.